Completing this agreement will place a 2 week hold on your date to allow time for the deposit to be paid.
After submitting this form you'll have the option to submit the deposit instantly by credit card or you can send it to us anytime in the 2-week window. We accept all major credit cards and checks in US currency.
*Please do not complete this form without checking with us on availability.*
The use of a mobile device or tablet to complete this form is NOT recommend.
Sections/ What To Expect:
Expected Time To Complete: 20-45 Minutes
Section A: Your Contact Info
10 Questions Total - 4 Required, 6 Optional
Section B: Performance Info
27 Questions Total - 13 Required, 14 Optional
Section C: Public Performances & Events (Optional)
4 Questions Total - 0 Required, 4 Optional
Section D: Services
5 Questions Total - 2 Required, 3 Optional
Section E: Add-On Services (Optional)
11 Available Add-Ons, All Optional
Section F: Agreement & Terms
9 Questions Total - 8 Required, 1 Optional
Section G: Survey (Optional)
5 Questions Total - 0 Required, 5 Optional
71 Questions Total - 27 Required, 44 Optional
Terms of Booking Agreement In Large Print (From Section F Below):
- 20 complimentary tickets must be provided for band use at all ticketed pubic concerts.
- Band shall receive a 15 minute break after every hour of performance.
- We prefer to provide and use our own sound equipment. If a venue owned or rented sound system is to be used a experienced technician familiar with that equipment must be at the controls throughout the entire performance. We will not operate equipment that's not owned by us and we can not be liable for damage, malfunction, or feed-back caused by equipment that we do not own. For our protection feed-back suppression equipment must be in use at all times on all equipment.
Music Requests: ***Strictly enforced for all performance types***
- All song special requests, including those from our current repertoire list must be submitted now, as part of this terms of the booking agreement. We reserve the right to reject any song request, at any time. We reserve the right to make the final decision on all songs performed. Recordings can be used for any songs the band can’t play.
- In the capacity as a independent contractor we reserve all creative control of performance, how it's presented and the music performed. For banquet performances we suggest for customers to refrain from submitting extended request lists which prohibit the band from reading the audience and matching the mood of the night.
Electricity: - Portable generators cannot be used.
- One set-up location only. All services provided (quartet, DJ, big band, etc.) must take place from one set-up spot only. NO equipment moves mid-performance or during event. Quartet, DJ & Big Band share one set of equipment.
- Set-up takes 2 hours and tear-down takes 1 hour.
- We will hold your date for a period of two weeks upon receipt of this booking agreement. Performance date is not officially held until receipt of deposit.
Deposit Rate: - 25% due at the time of booking.
Balance: - Payment in full due two weeks prior to performance date.
- Deposit must be paid within 2 weeks of receipt of this contract. If deposit is not received within 2 weeks the performance will be canceled and the band will be released from all obligations of this contract.
- In most cases deposits are completely non-refundable.
- Performances canceled three days or more prior to scheduled date receive partial credit towards new date.
- New performance date subject to availability and is billed at the rate for the new date. Additional fees apply on some dates.
- At banquet performances we reserve the right to adjust performance start/ end times based on factors such as flow of the event, directions from the planner or venue rep,etc. assuming the time is made-up by skipping breaks or extending the performance at the end of the night.
Promotional Events: - Product samples are encouraged.
Limitation of Liability: - We shall not under any circumstances be liable for any amount greater than the value of the amount paid for performance.
- We make no guarantees of specific performers including vocalists and reserve the right to use alternates & substitutes when necessary.
- No refunds due to weather or acts of God or if a State of Emergency is declared.
- We are not responsible for the actions of audience members or event guests, including personal property damage.
No Warranty Provided:
- We agree to perform on the date specified, with the number of performers indicated, only. We do not in any way guarantee audience attendance or positive critical reception.
- We do not handle concert promotion or ticket sales.
Acceptance of Contract by Band:
- This contract must be accepted and confirmed through an e-mail by a band representative before taking effect.
NOTE: DEPOSIT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF INVOICE ISSUE DATE OR THE HOLD WILL BE CANCELLED.